Security Consultant, GRC - Level 4
- London, United Kingdom
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Security Consultant, GRC - London, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We've made it our priority to create top-tier governance, risk & compliance teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We'll equip you with the very best tools so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As Security Consultant within Cybersecurity you'll be enthused by getting stuck into a varied set of technology and business led-project as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You'll be working as a member of the European Cybersecurity Consultancy team, reporting into the Europe Cybersecurity Consulting Lead but part of the equivalent global function.
- You will take responsibility for working with your assigned technology and business led projects to ensure they are aligned with Visa's security policies and meet internal and external standards.
- You will be on point for driving any findings through to remediation or into the risk management process. You'll do this through offering up pragmatic solutions and options to better manage security risk.
- You will provide appropriate reporting to relevant European and Global Governance bodies as required
- To be successful you will need to:
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Visa GRC team and the Cybersecurity department
- Build strong relationships with other stakeholders including but not limited to Internal Audit, Regulatory Compliance, Enterprise Risk, Legal, Data Privacy and Data Governance
- Maintain awareness of innovative thinking, industry practice and governance around Information Security as relevant to Visa Globally and Europe specifically
What we're after...
- A solid technical background
- Comprehensive Cybersecurity consulting and risk experience in a relevant industry
- Experience working in a global organisation with the need to deliver regional requirements
- Sound knowledge and experience of information security related technologies and practices
- Sound knowledge and experience of technical and business focussed risk management principles
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise with and influence multiple stakeholders
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.