Polytechnic Traineeship, Human Resource (Benefits)
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world.
Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Overview of Benefits
At Visa, we recognize that each individual is more than an employee. Therefore, the Visa’s employee benefits programs aim to meet specific needs and support the important moments in the life of our employees.
The role of this polytechnic trainee is to be part of the Asia Pacific HR Benefits team to work on improving and simplifying ongoing communications of our Benefits programs across the Asia Pacific region through creative means.
Reimagine Benefit Communications through the various methods:
- Formulate Employee Benefit Communications as an aid to drive employee engagement
- Redesign Employee Benefit orientation sessions for the Asia Pacific region beginning with Singapore
- Organize Benefits Roadshows / Benefits Caravans for Visa employees
- Intranet & Employee Handbook Updates
- Partner with vendors to create communication videos and decks
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
So what are we looking for in a Polytechnic Trainee?
- Students pursuing Diploma courses in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Communications or related fields
- Knowledge of technology and digital/social media environment and communications
- Highly creative individual and able to think out-of-the-box
- Highly collaborative in working with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven and mature
- Highly ethical and able to work with confidential documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in previous Human Resource role is a plus
The Polytechnic Traineeship Program runs from March 2019 to July/August 2019