Core and Digital Products Senior Manager
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Core and Digital Products Senior Manager - Israel, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The role of the Core and Digital Products Senior Manager, Israel is to support the Heads of Core and Digital Products, South Eastern Europe, in delivering the Core and Digital products strategy for the Israel market and ensure that Visa’s propositions remain best in. The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of the payments industry and key players in the eco-system, in order to develop solutions that are customer- centric and deliver value not only to Visa and its Clients but also the end consumer.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Working closely with central product, go to market and client engagement teams for the delivery of product related revenue targets and other KPIs in the market
- Delivering/ managing market level programs and propositions for core and digital products & services (including supporting the resolution of technical, operational and business issues)
- Managing new product and proposition roll outs, working with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Acting as a subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders on core and digital Visa products and speaking at relevant local events to raise the profile of the Visa business
- Have a deep understanding of new payment trends and digital payments landscape to act as a thought leader in the market and the SEE region
- Developing and executing action plans in conjunction with the local office, SEE regional hub and other relevant teams (e.g. acceptance) to accelerate core growth including supporting key RfPs in the market
- Working with Visa Marketing teams to ensure that our communication plans and sponsorship properties support the development of our business
- Working with clients to develop best practice “case studies” to drive issuance and cards’ usage
- Monitoring performance of Core portfolios and providing regular updates to Hub Core team on activities completed vs. planned (including budget updates to Central Planning/Ops team)
What we’re after…
- The successful candidate will ideally have mid to senior levels of management experience working in consumer finance, credit card/current account or a relevant financial services consulting business
- Must be a fluent speaker in English and in at least one other language spoken in the designated markets will be preferred
- Must have a commercial approach to building relationships with clients and able to construct convincing business cases to drive action
- Must be able to apply segmentation techniques successfully to a wide range of business opportunities
- Must have proven knowledge and experience of product and/ or proposition development
- Excellent influencing, communication and interpersonal skills/ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, specifically in working in a ‘matrix reporting’ environment
- Structured thinker who can analyse complex problems and present effective solutions
- A proactive, solution oriented and self-motivated personality with a “can do” attitude
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.