Polytechnic Traineeship, Human Resource Business Partner
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world.
Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The role of this polytechnic trainee is to be part of the Asia Pacific HR team to support the execution and strategy of AP HR Strategy and Change, reporting into the HRBP. As a member of the AP HR team, the trainee will support the delivery of the AP Talent Agenda, HR Strategy & Change as well as Business Partnering.
- Support the HRBP on HR initiatives, engage with internal stakeholders with a focused on a talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain talent in the business
- Participate in meetings, and support for organizational planning
- Work with HRBP on initiatives that align HR agenda in support of business strategies and client groups
- Deliver efficient client-service HR mentality that promotes trust and value for the HR function
- Support the HRBP in delivery of human capital strategy, change and talent goals and initiatives in business groups
- Any ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
What do we look for in a Polytechnic Trainee?
- Students pursuing courses in Business, Management, Psychology or Human Resource Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in previous Human Resource role is a plus
- Strong ability to collaborate and work as part a diverse and dynamic team
- Strong intellect with ability to combine analytical reasoning and judgment
- Able to deal effectively with multiple initiatives and complex matters simultaneously
- Mature, self-motivated, results driven, flexible and customer focused
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical and can be trusted to do only the "right thing" for the employees without compromising integrity.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
The Polytechnic Traineeship Program runs from March 2019 to July/August 2019