Director, Business Solutions Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
• Responsible for market development activities with a specified portfolio of accounts or segment to drive expansion of Business Solutions, new partners and new revenue pools for Vietnam.
• The role will set joint objectives and supporting performance targets for the function based on a strategic plan built with the Head of SEA Business Solutions, in alignment with Country Manager.
• Drive new Business Solutions purchase volume and revenue with our commercial issuers in Vietnam in collaboration with Client Relationship Management teams and cross-functional teams in Visa.
• Work with Head of SEA Business Solutions to formulate and execute on go-to-market approaches across the range of business solutions Visa offers in Vietnam as it relates to the assigned portfolio or segment.
• Target and deliver unique Visa business solutions to the commercial sector, including SME, Middle Market, Enterprise and/or Government Segments, whilst at all times upholding our 4-party model principles and driving incremental revenue.
• Facilitate the successful deployment of Visa’s digital payment solutions and B2B platform partnership programs to gain market share and accelerate CIF and PV growth
• Engage with clients to identify customer/segment needs and improve the value proposition of their solutions.
• In collaboration with the Business Solutions Hub team to design and deliver business cases for new payment / technology / innovation initiatives which will require engaging players in the FinTech, government and acceptance value chains, establishing new partner / vendor/ enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to establish and sustain Visa’s competitive advantage.
• 10-15 years’ experience in B2B payments in a wholesale bank environment or operating in a capacity managing B2B payments and workflows.
• Assess and define business opportunities to increase volume and share implementing both short and long term strategies and tactics to increase profitability
• Qualify and build business cases and models, with new partners considering incremental distribution channels to drive the Visa business
• Implement Business Solutions with issuers that improve the customer experience; increase revenue generation; and enhance mutual profitability
• Leverage appropriate Visa assets and product management resources to deliver exceptional business/issuer/acquirer value
• In partnership with Regional and Global Business Solutions, Product, MSS, CSS and marketing resources, contribute to developing portfolio or segment specific business plans through the provision of appropriate market intelligence and to take responsibility for the implementation of those plans
• Interpret and assess available MIS to identify opportunities for portfolio growth and innovation
• Actively contribute to individual market development efforts
• A proven self-starter who is results driven and takes a disciplined approach to achieve results
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
• Efficient in using MS Office applications to support discussions.
• Appreciation of matrixed organization structure, having to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive towards agreed outcomes.
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.