HR Intern (Undergrad) Multiple Locations
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically considered for the following locations: Foster City, CA; San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
Human Resources enables business growth by providing strategic leadership to create an environment that enables our talent to succeed. We develop and drive platforms that attract, develop and engage our talent to produce the best work of their careers. Opportunities in roles within: HR Analytics, HR Business Partner, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition.
We are looking for Human Resources interns across the HR Organization. Some of the groups you might work with are:
- Talent Acquisition: partner with the business to attract and place top candidates at Visa, fill talent gaps, and drive successful succession hiring
- Talent Management: create the tools and strategy to ensure Visa has the right skills in the right places through career management, succession planning, and employee engagement
- HR Business Partners: help drive people initiatives across the company as a strategic partner to all of Visa’s business leaders
- HR Analytics: design and create the tools used to deliver data and provide analysis to be shared across the organization
- Rising senior pursuing a focus or degree in HR, Organizational Management, Employee Relations or related field
- Experience in an innovative business with a preference in Technology industry working in progressive HR models preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.