Senior Financial Analyst – MBA Experience Multiple Locations
- Foster City, CA, USA
The Visa brand is one of the most powerful and well-known brands among the largest companies in the world; Visa is ranked as the 7th most valuable brand by BrandZ. We connect consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide and the brand is a unifying symbol of Visa’s promise to our clients, partners, consumers and employees. And because Visa is both a lead and ingredient brand, the integrity, trust, and security the brand stands for carries through and to our clients and partners.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically considered for the following locations: Foster City, CA; San Francisco, CA
Visa’s Finance team is going through an exciting period of new growth as we seek to expand our level of influence from financial reporting and planning to more strategic decision support.
Participants will gain a wealth of hands-on experience through the opportunity to work in 4 areas of the finance organization for 6 months at a time, which supports our mission to develop future Finance leaders with cross-functional knowledge and experience.
You will gain exposure across multiple areas of Finance including, but not limited to, Financial Planning & Analytics, Controllership, Client Incentives, Sourcing, and Treasury. In addition to this experience, participants are provided with training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
Financial Planning & Analytics
Partner with the business to develop budgets, forecasts and investment strategies in support of strategic imperatives and Visa’s business goals and objectives.
Assist with recording accounting transactions globally, issuing financial filings and financial statements, and manage Visa’s compliance financial internal controls program.
Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities with current and new clients that achieve strategic and financial goals while meeting business and global process and governance requirements.
Support Visa through the cost-effective procurement of goods and services, while minimizing contractual risk.
Help manage corporate cash and investment portfolios, foreign exchange exposure and rate setting, capital and debt strategy, liquidity management, settlement and insurance programs worldwide across most of the Visa entities.
- MBA from leading business school with an anticipated graduation date in Jan - Jun 2019
- 3 to 5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are extremely critical
- Strong ability to work with large amounts of data and organize in a logical and efficient manner
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Access and Hyperion, and strong skills in Powerpoint
- Accounting and analytical/analysis skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and produce time sensitive deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.