Director – Boarding & Portfolio Management for Small & Mid-Markets Product Manager
- Bellevue, WA, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on Omni Commerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, and we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model.
The Director of Boarding & Portfolio Management for Small & Mid-Markets Product Manager will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource’s streamlining the boarding and enablement as seamlessly and efficiently as possible, allowing our merchants to transact within minutes. He/she will lead definition of business requirements and development of a global product roadmap for Boarding & Portfolio Management to support CyberSource’s Small and Mid-Market Businesses and define the Boarding need for global partners to support their respective Small and Mid Market Businesses.
- Define and Drive a streamlined boarding and scoring platform to ensure we have the best merchants.
- Define and Drive our Acquiring Solutions roadmap where boarding and merchant scoring are an essential part of our small to medium direct merchant portfolio, plus an added offering to our overall OBO Program.
- Define and Drive an overall Boarding solution that allows a small/medium merchant to board and choose the products they need but also a path to board new outlets and possibly a path to an enterprise business, all while working with our Enterprise Boarding & Portfolio Management Product Manager.
- Work with our internal Product Development Teams as well as 3rd Party partners to determine the projects and roadmap that best align to each deliver channel.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for how it pertains to the new common management of products and users.
- Work closely with other Product line owners, marketing, sales, Support,
customers, partners and engineering teams to define and develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
- Participate and sign off in product demo. Ensure product features are well understood and implemented as requested.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to expand our tools for Boarding and Merchant Management.
- Actively prioritize product backlog and participate in release planning ceremonies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
experience with hierarchy and portfolio management in the payments industry, or
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in the Payments space
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing
product and building mockup for product ideas
- Analytical skills – secure and compare information from different
sources to prioritize features
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to
coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Strong product management experience in business portal, payment
industry & API management.
- Responsible for value proposition definition and communications,
product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and executive presentations
- Creative spark – in product innovation, product management, and
finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated,
strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for
getting people excited
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with data and
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and
ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- Prior experience in merchant services a plus
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, and mobile commerce
industry experience a strong plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.