Director, Consumer Products (Russia)
- Moscow, Russia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
To serve as a Director, Consumer Products for Russia. The role holder must work closely with in country BDM to lead successful efforts by Visa in winning new business and delivering objectives across the Consumer Products portfolio to financial institutions. Reporting to Head of Product Implementation team, the role holder will mostly interact with banks and business development teams and be a product expert, capable of creating new propositions, selling and advising existing and potential Issuers of Visa products. The right candidate possess solid business and digital acumen, coupled with commercial instincts. This role must also be balanced by a familiarity with product management and technologies and systems used in payment.
- As a subject matter expert on consumer products, lead the development and launch of products from concept to delivery
- Support both cross-functional and cross-regional teams to ensure the successful management of Visa’s core and emerging products in Russia
- Drive sales related to Consumer products; train, educate and provide guidance to Visa country staff on program selection
- Provide direction, thought leadership, best practice materials and turnkey tools to clients and the sales team to maximize Visa’s card portfolio growth
- Provide insights and recommendations on portfolio management, including acquisition, activation, usage and retention, to help issuers identify new segment opportunities and develop product value proposition strategies
- Work with issuers in the ongoing evaluation, management, synthesis and development of product line strategies, including new product platform launches
- Identify, prioritize and develop product, platform, market and/or service innovations to protect and grow existing revenue streams and to grow new revenues for assigned products.
- Working hand-in-hand with colleagues in EP&I, the role holder must be a catalyst for new business wins with major clients.
- Own digital agenda and develop solutions/ product concepts for issuers articulating Visa digital assets/products/APIs
- Align and cooperate with Product Development team on achieving mutual business goals
Higher Degree required
Retail banking/financial services business experience with demonstrated experience in product development and/or marketing communications.
Deep understanding of banking operations and/ or payment schemes, including products & services, business systems and processes
Expert knowledge of how the brand, product platforms, and rules interact for existing and new payment solutions
Strong commercial acumen with product line P&L responsibility
Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills are needed to influence direction and change attitudes and decisions of senior level international bankers
Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy
Customer-facing experience, Sales experience and proven negotiation skills
Possession of strong knowledge and skills across a range of functions including strategy, marketing, operations, budgetary/accounting and administration, at a professional level
Strategic and innovative thinker also capable of strong execution
Strong communication and influencing skills, to work at all levels
Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management, including the ability to work effectively within Country, between regions and with worldwide staff