Director, CVP & Loyalty
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Core Value Proposition (CVP) and Loyalty team is part of the Visa Core Drivers & Value Propositions group for Asia Pacific, one of Visa’s most dynamic and innovative regions. The team’s primary focus is to re-design Visa’s loyalty, features and benefits capabilities into digital platforms and end-to-end consumer experiences that will drive client preference for Visa as a strategic partner and enabler of superior value propositions for the digitally-enabled consumer.
As a key member of this team, you will drive the go-to-market strategy and implementation of Visa loyalty solutions and complement this with strategic partnerships with loyalty providers, digital channels and other new commerce paradigm entities. In this role, you will need to be highly collaborative and be the key interface between the Visa Loyalty team in U.S. and product leads and business development management teams in key AP markets to develop solutions that will enable our clients to drive greater card usage, retention and preference. You will provide expert advice to clients who want to use Visa's loyalty solutions by understanding the client's business problem or market opportunity and help them find the right solutions.
Working closely with the Visa Core Product team, you will also be co-developing the right product and value propositions for targeted customer segments and leveraging on Visa’s API deployment to allow clients to quickly plug into Visa’s capabilities, to drive greater customer loyalty.
We are looking for a self-starter who has in-depth loyalty management expertise with a track record in innovation in the rewards and loyalty field. You should have experience working in a matrixed structure and adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver best solutions for our clients.
- Work in close collaboration with Visa’s U.S. loyalty team to evaluate feasibility and deployment strategy of loyalty solutions and partnerships, including defining and prioritizing key markets, clients and partners
- Together with key stakeholders, develop enhanced loyalty solutions, digital customer experiences and other technology based service solutions for both Consumers and Commercial products end users
- Drive go-to-market activities with detailed project management and close engagement with key internal stakeholders across the AP region and in the U.S.
- Engage with leading loyalty providers and partners in ideating innovative concepts and solutions and provide expert advice on bringing the ideas to fruition; this will require clear understanding of the client's business problem or market opportunity and helping them to develop the best solution(s) for deeper customer engagement
- Understand the impacts/implications of loyalty solutions and deployment on Visa’s broader digital payments strategy and suggest ways to accelerate Visa’s growth and relevance to client’s business objectives
- Prepare client-ready materials for briefings and support sales and deployment activities
- Create awareness and excitement for new technology innovations and user experiences as they relate to customer experience and loyalty
- Build a repeatable and scalable engagement approach to Loyalty management, encompassing the understanding of clients’ innovation agendas and unique needs for payments across AP
- 10+ years of working experience in loyalty management, preferably with innovation/digital focus
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems. An MBA/MS is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the consumer loyalty landscape and how to apply this to the evolving digital payments world.
- A passion for emerging payment technologies and ability to translate concepts and product strategy into executable plans
- An understanding of both consumer payments and merchant business drivers
- Good balance between strategic thinking and detailed, flawless execution with attention to detail.
- An ability to engage on technical issues and concepts across multiple organization levels inside and outside Visa.
- Able to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate and manage diverse groups and functions organized within different organizational reporting lines