Global Marketing Manager, Advertising Operations
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind: making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone – everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, technology is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion – working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be!
Primarily focus on providing tools and capabilities that impact business results and aid in Visa's transformation to a data driven marketing organization.
- Ability shape and train the marketing organization and their application of data and technology
- Develop, oversee and execute digital measurement and segmentation strategies for key global, regional and local marketing strategies
- Advise key stakeholders of data, audience and programmatic marketing opportunities and strategies
- Develop and manage the Implementation Playbook or technical documentation including best practices and learnings
- Draft technical requirements, implement and QA advertising and marketing technology platforms, liaising with Marketing and Engineering teams
- Effectively analyze complex issues, identify possible solutions, and present recommendations to stakeholders and agencies
- Ability to manage workload across simultaneous projects with proven success coordinating cross departmentally to accomplish goals
Intelligent, Independent, Self Motivated, Driven, Competitive, Social, Creative, Persistent, Dedicated, Resourceful and Technically adept
Candidates should have experience with three (3) or more following solutions:
- 5+ years in Digital Marketing (Demand or Supply): Ad Operations, Programmatic, Social,
- Domain expertise in DCM, FB, DBM, GA360, BigQuery, etc
- Robust understanding of Tag Management Systems, Customer Data Platform, Data Hubs, etc
- Experience in Web and Mobile Analytics, and Testing
- Brand Strategy
Passionate for online marketing optimization, data technologies and the advertising/marketing
Able to extract, interpret, and effectively communicate data patterns
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor of Marketing, Information Systems or related field
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.