Program Marketing Manager, North America
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -- making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do, and CyberSource, a Visa company, is the payment management platform that drives our merchant enablement agenda. CyberSource is the global category leader in its space, enabling over $350B of global digital commerce annually. Over 450,000 merchants worldwide use CyberSource and Authorize.Net payment management solutions to enable sales growth, create new customer experiences and business models, mitigate risk, and operate with greater agility. CyberSource is the only payment management solution that operates as part of Visa, and thereby uniquely benefits from the security, innovation and global scale, only Visa can provide.
Visa is an advocate for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
CyberSource is seeking a detail-oriented, metrics-driven Program Marketing Manager who is a demand generation expert. An essential part of the programs team, this role covers inbound and outbound demand generation.
The Marketing Program Manager will own and manage various marketing programs for CyberSource’s payment solutions and will be responsible for product launches and generating qualified leads for sales. You will own the North American programs roadmap – defining and implementing campaigns that innovate, and support sales targets. Marketing Program Manager will report to the Director of Marketing Programs, and work closely with Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
Responsible for North American lead generation using digital tactics such as email marketing, content syndication, social media, industry events, inbound marketing and sales enablement.
Experience with account based marketing programs, lead nurture programs and lead scoring mandatory. This person will strategically plan, execute and optimize integrated marketing programs, synthesize the data and report out on it.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for defining, building and rolling out end-to-end digitally-led campaigns as part of a high integrity marketing programs operation
- Implement demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, driving towards better quality leads – including email, web and webinars
- Measure results and optimize our lead nurture program to improve lead conversion
- Define and execute an effective inbound marketing program, leveraging blogs, social media and broader content – and develop a process to continually monitor and refine based on results
- Execute on NA event management plan, identifying relevant industry and partner events to participate in, in addition to owning and managing the logistics for the events
- Co-manage CyberSource web presence and paid search in tight alignment with the Digital marketing team and Solution Marekting team
- Develop and take ownership of an industry awareness program – defining the most relevant channels and publications, partnering with solutions marketing to create content, and reviewing results
- Provide program-based reporting – ensuring a high-degree of stakeholder management and robust reporting back to the business, including hosting regional program review sessions
- Project management: Lead and schedule all planning meetings with stakeholders; ensure all aspects of the program are delivered on-schedule
- Proactively plan and monitor the programs budget, optimizing return on investment
- Proactively seek to understand latest marketing program trends, tools and best practices, disseminate and assess relevance for NA marketing
- Manage relationships with external marketing agencies and suppliers
- Extensive experience (5+ yrs) developing and delivering demand generation and inbound marketing programs
- Significant B2B marketing experience, within a corporate matrixed environment, preferably for a technology company (enterprise software or SaaS based-solutions)Knowledge of ecommerce operations preferred; payment services or industry experience desired
- Proven track record of achieving objectives with smaller budgets, whilst also understanding how larger companies execute and the standards of output required
- Successful track record creating and managing integrated, direct marketing campaigns—digital-led, spanning demand generation, event management, social media, and more
- Experience creating and executing lead nurture programs
- Previous experience creating and implementing ABM programs preferred
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate program data into meaningful insights
- Excellent writing skills, especially with regard to copy for promotional emails
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technological products in a compelling and meaningful way
- Experience running webinar programs, and awareness of webinar platforms, such as ON24
- BA/BS in Business, Communications or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.