Senior Account Manager
- Reading, United Kingdom
CyberSource a Visa company is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion, we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference. CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for merchant retention, revenue growth and relationship expansion. This role requires the post holder to consistently demonstrate a proactive and forward looking selling approach towards their portfolio to deliver on customer retention and revenue targets.
The post holder is expected to be a role model for best in class account management practices and an exemplary frontline representative of the CyberSource business.
- Build deep relationships with customers to develop partnerships in which the value added by CyberSource is demonstrable to the customer. Demonstrate a solid knowledge of the customers’ business model, expansion plans and long term strategy to identify partnership opportunities.
- Using sales methodology, identify and develop relationships with key decision makers to be seen as a trusted partner to the customer.
- Proactively selling new services and product offerings to CyberSource’s top 50 customers; up and cross selling of added value professional and delivery services.
- Design, execute and manage long term account plans aligned with the customer’s e-commerce strategy and deploy sales tools within a defined portfolio of accounts.
- Develop and demonstrate strong knowledge of CyberSource’s products and services which can be demonstrated to the customer in a clear and concise manner. Represent customer product requests to appropriate stakeholder groups accompanied with commercial and financial justifications.
- Proactively manage internal stakeholders to ensure customer interactions deliver value and execute against the objectives of the account plan and long term customer retention strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring a cohesive approach is visible to the customer, particularly in the case of important customer interactions such as QBR’s. Request regular feedback from customers.
- Manage customer engagement plans across the Cybersource value chain and Senior Leadership ensuring the right stakeholders are involved where required.
- Retain, maintain and grow existing customer relationships aligned with revenue targets. Use sales methodology to identify the respective buying influences within the customer and develop engagement plans to expand the relationship. Continuously work with the customer to define long-term eCommerce strategies and objectives.
- Proactively collaborate with various departments and 3rd parties to develop solutions and resolve issues, ensuring all stakeholders maintain a customer first approach
- Ensure accuracy of the CRM system to ensure account information is readily available to stakeholders and ensure data is accurate to maximise forecasting accuracy
- Build and maintain relationships with global counterparts to drive a collaboration culture and work with global colleagues on Global merchant relations where required
- A role model positive and collaborative behaviours within the Account Management team, encouraging and supporting a team culture which is accountable and puts the customer first
- Significant experience of implementing best practice account management practices within strategically important customers within the payments industry.
- Demonstrated experience of applying sales methodology and data analysis to identify where CyberSource can add value
- Demonstrated experience of working with multiple internal teams and proven track record of being able to deliver added value to the customer through a cohesive approach
- Proven capabilities in designing, implementing and steering growth plans across a portfolio of customers
- Strong track record of using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, to ensure high quality account plans are visible to a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven track record/evidence of ability to build sustained value-add relationships and sell at board/C-suite level
- Experience of working across complex matrix organizations
CyberSource is an equal opportunity employer