Director, Account Management, CSS
- Lagos, Nigeria
Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that
Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This
is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa
team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we
do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for
people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency
instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial
inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including
the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence
throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives
of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build
a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who
continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of
digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for day-to-day support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Identify, recommend and monitor, where appropriate, operational cost savings and/or revenue enhancements opportunities for Clients and Visa.
- Provides guidance on Client processing strategies,environments, interfaces and business priorities.
- Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Work closely with Business Development and Product team counterparts to understand sales goals and be able to adopt support to meet organizational objectives.
- Identifies processing solutions, processing optimization opportunities and value-added solutions for Clients.
- Help manage the biannual implementation of the Visa Business Enhancements for each endpoint client. Participate in all trainings and discussions for the BER.
- Provides client education on card processing and business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends or new service implementations.
- Serves as the clients’ continuous coach and trainer.
- Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
- Work closely with Support Lines, CCM and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Maintain relationship with internal and external Clients to understand assigned market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internal stakeholder organizations including CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
- Ensure required information is logged and documentation is completed and maintain for historical records and auditing purposes into VCSA.
Provide operational and technical support forservice interruption events
7+ years of success in client facing roles in the Payments industry
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent graduate degree/MBA preferred
Working general knowledge of Electronic Payment Industry Visa systems including authorization and clearing systems, client connectivity, etc.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, tools
Has advanced understanding of the payment and data processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers.
Has advanced knowledge of product and services and how these impact clients’ business.
Strong customer focus.
Strong abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
Proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
Solid inter-personal skills.
Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings.