Sales Manager (Beauty/ Aesthetics/ Cosmetology)
- Dubai Fountain St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Trans Skills is a trusted advisor to many of the Middle East’s most respected organizations and a leading Human Resources Services Firm with an International Network active in 55 countries. Our clients range from the largest corporations to emerging growth companies and government bodies. We work at the highest levels of leadership to create tangible and enduring business impact.
Our core services include:
- Multi-country Payroll Outsource covering META
- Multi-country Single SaaS Platform
- Executive Search and Specialized Recruitment Services
- Manpower Outsourcing (EOR/PEO)
- HR Digital Transformation
- Psychometric Assessment, Gamified Learning, Coaching and Performance Management
Our client is a rapidly growing beauty brand that encompasses both Permanent hair removal centre and Beauty Institute, a top tier-training institute. Based in the UAE, the group has regional ambitions that drive the pace of the business today. The Beauty Institute is an innovative, progressive, and fresh addition to Beauty Training in Dubai, with realistic aspirations to become the ultimate teaching establishment in the GCC Region thereby fulfilling a market requirement.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Manager to join our client as they grow into the next phase of the business. This person must be experienced enough to deeply understand the client, the company, and our mission and then translate that into tangible sales results. He/ she will be responsible for promoting the training programmes and managing the day-to-day relationship with both new and existing trainees and clients. He/ she will also be responsible for actively contributing to driving the company's sales targets by contacting and converting leads, developing effective marketing and promotional strategies while reporting to the executive team on CRM and sales performance.
1) New Trainees and Clients - Sales and Lead Management
● Actively generate leads and sell the training programmes through various platforms for beauty business/corporate clients and individual career student clients.
● Drive the conversion of all leads from all lead source platforms-including social media, WhatsApp, calls, e-mails.
● Maintain communication with the Marketing Manager to develop promotions.
2) Existing Trainees and Clients - Client Retention and Sales
● Build trust and foster long-term relationships by engaging with clients pre- and post-training and ensure client satisfaction.
● Manage feedback, complaints and proactively resolve exceptional client cases.
● Planning, scheduling, and implementation of external communications mailings including events, offers and promotions.
3) CRM System and Reporting
● Implementation of a lead management system and internal lead management processes.
● Management of the training and client databases including partner contacts.
● Production of weekly and monthly reports detailing performance and as requested by CEO and the CFO.
● 3-5 years of experience as a beauty sales, business development or client relations manager.
● University/college degree or equivalent is desired.
● Aesthetician, beauty therapy or cosmetology background is desired.
● Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and relevant KPIs (e.g., customer satisfaction)
● Proficient using MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms and salon software.
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills – written and verbal (English is a must, Arabic is a plus)
● Approachable personality, well presented with a strong customer-service focus
● A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is comfortable working in a multinational environment