- Dubai Fountain St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Trans Skills is a trusted advisor to many of the Middle East’s most respected organizations and a leading Human Resources Services Firm with an International Network active in 55 countries. Our clients range from the largest corporations to emerging growth companies and government bodies. We work at the highest levels of leadership to create tangible and enduring business impact.
Our core services include:
- Multi-country Payroll Outsource covering META
- Multi-country Single SaaS Platform
- Executive Search and Specialized Recruitment Services
- Manpower Outsourcing (EOR/PEO)
- HR Digital Transformation
- Psychometric Assessment, Gamified Learning, Coaching and Performance Management
Our client is a rapidly growing beauty brand that encompasses both Permanent hair removal centre and Beauty Institute, a top tier-training institute. Based in the UAE, the group has regional ambitions that drive the pace of the business today. The Beauty Institute is an innovative, progressive, and fresh addition to Beauty Training in Dubai, with realistic aspirations to become the ultimate teaching establishment in the GCC Region thereby fulfilling a market requirement.
As Treatment Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with both new and existing clients. You will also be responsible for actively driving customer loyalty, contributing to driving the company's sales targets, developing effective marketing and promotional strategies while reporting to the executive team on CRM performance.
1) New Clients - Consultations, Sales, and Lead Management
● Conduct consultations as per company standards and processes to achieve sales targets.
● Drive conversion of client leads from all lead source platforms-including social media, WhatsApp, calls, e-mails.
● Maintain communication with the Marketing Manager to develop promotions.
2) Existing Clients - Client Retention and Sales
● Build client trust and foster long-term relationships by engaging with clients pre- and post-treatments and ensure client satisfaction.
● Promote client retention by pre-scheduling next appointments and re-booking treatments, upsell additional services and the number of treatment hours.
● Manage client feedback, complaints and proactively resolve exceptional client cases.
● Implementation of a system where we do not forget to contact clients and leads.
● Monthly meetings with Therapists and weekly with the Operations and Branch Managers.
● Planning, scheduling, and implementation of external communications mailings including events, offers and promotions.
3) CRM System and Reporting
● Management of client databases and partner contacts.
● Production of weekly and monthly reports detailing performance and as requested by CEO and the CFO.
● 3-5 years experience a beauty business manager, sales, client relations or relationship manager role.
● University/college degree or equivalent is desired.
● Aesthetician, beauty therapy or cosmetology background is desired.
● Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and relevant KPIs (e.g., customer satisfaction).
● Proficient using MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms and salon software.
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills – written and verbal (English is a must, Arabic is a plus).
● Approachable personality, well presented with a strong customer-service focus.
● A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is comfortable working in a multinational environment.