Digital Marketing Executive
- Dubai, Dubai
At Trans Skills, is a part of Al Serkal Group and we are currently hiring for one of our group companies.
· Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
· Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
· Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
· Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
· Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
· Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
· Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
· Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
· Good Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
· Experience with research methods using data analytics software
· Strong Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
· Experience with Google Add-Words.
· Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google AdWords
· Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Basic Knowledge about the Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
· Forum sites sorting and handling thread posting with Positive Review posting and submission for the clients
· Blog promotion and commenting.
· BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field