Partner Development Manager (Remote / Hybrid)
- Department: Business Development
Viral Nation, the global social media technology company, recently announced the launch of VN Secure, a first-of-a-kind AI-powered solution for screening social media conduct across major platforms and all media types to help companies mitigate reputation risk and potential brand crises. Built for medium-to-large enterprises and public sector organizations, VN Secure enables marketing, communications, HR and legal teams, among others, to screen and monitor social media activity of brand advocates, sponsored influencers, executives and employees, to ensure online behavior is aligned with core values.
The meteoric rise of the social media economy, has brought with it greater demand for responsible engagement and conduct across proliferating social media platforms. Yet, because this challenge is so new for organizations, the technologies that currently exist barely scratch the surface of what's necessary to truly protect customers and brands alike.
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard for growth
This incredible opportunity is to lead partner relationships with a set of PR, Marketing and Communications Agencies and Systems Integrators/Consulting Firms. Working with the Head of Revenue and other cross-functional teams, the Partner Development Manager drives solution identification, co-innovation and go-to-market plans within North America, aligned to the Viral Nation Sales organization.
The Partner Development Manager ensures relationships between Partners and Viral Nation are positioned in a unique and differentiated light, allowing Viral Nation to achieve its strategic business objectives and drive new subscription revenue.
The successful candidate will have strategic and operational skills to develop and translate a business plan into results and experience running partnerships with a Cloud-based company.
- Experience implementing critical partner programs to generate additional pipeline and revenue.
- Previous experience in leading partner relationships and business development.
- Sales and/or Marketing experience with a proven track record of supporting complex go-to-market initiatives.
- Organization and project management skills.
- Demonstrable results in working across matrixed organizations with complex team-based sales environments and able to influence sales organizations and partner GTM motions.
- Cloud Technology, Data, Analytics, AI, and platform experience and understanding.
- Industry experience, especially in Retail, CPG, Hospitality, Communications, Media, and Technology.
- Understanding Channel GTM motions, including selling through/to channel partners, co-selling, and re-selling.
- Experience in public market-facing activities.
- Location: Flexible with the ability to travel within the country & Canada.
- Moderate Travel: 25-40%
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Partner Management role in SaaS, Digital Marketing and other Cloud-based technologies.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Business Development, Software/Services Sales, and Channel Management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.