Jr Brand Strategist - B2B (REMOTE / HYBRID)
- Department: Business Development
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creative to scale the world’s fastest-growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations, and we must keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard for growth!
Viral Nation is hiring a jr Brand Strategist - B2B who will report to the Senior Strategist (Business Development). As part of the Business Development team, the successful candidate will use their superior writing, editing, and analytical skills to assist the team with producing winning proposals in response to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFIs) and with the generation of marketing material for bid submissions. We seek a motivated, confident person who will work closely with a tight knit team actively participating in the proposal management process and developing killer presentations that will blow clients away.
Who you are
- You are the type of person who loves going down a research rabbit hole to find insightful nuggets
- You know your way around social listening tools
- You keep up to date with the B2B marketing landscape
- You get excited about multi-channel funnel building for lead generation
- You understand the difference between top-of-funnel marketing and bottom- funnel
- You understand the difference between brand and performance marketing
- An understanding of performance / paid media marketing across social and digital
- A background/understanding of earned media in a digital and social media context
- As a self-starter, you’re able to work independently in a remote/work-from-home environment
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-growing environment where deadlines are tight, priorities are constantly changing, and high standards are to be met
- Challenges and competing priorities don’t phase you
- You are high-energy and strive for personal and organizational improvement
- You use a data-driven approach to develop strategies and choose tactics
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and a team player
- Support the Strategy & Business Development teams with the development of a full proposal response lifecycle, from opportunity research, RFI/ RFP intake, strategy development, creative ideation through to submission.
- Ideate and strategize winning concepts for ongoing proposals and bids, as per client briefs in the B2B category
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to schedule any required kick-off, qualification, information gathering, scope, or proposal review meetings.
- Under the direction of the Senior Strategist, create and distribute project outlines and assign RFP requirements to relevant project team members for completion, supporting on tasks independently where needed
- Simultaneously manage multiple RFP response projects within tight timelines.
- Independently and confidently manage the writing, editing, preparation, and submission of all proposal response documents to ensure they are compliant, clear, consistent, are error-free, and impactful.
- Support all activities related to the assembly, production, and delivery of a fully-compliant proposal on time and in the format as specified by the Senior Strategist & greater Business Development team.
- Stay up to date on current trends and best practices in the field of B2B marketing (social, digital and out-of-home)
- Update our knowledge base in an always-on manner to support future responses.
- Provide general administrative support within the Business Development department where needed
- Graduated from an accredited college or university within the field of business administration with a specialization in marketing
- You have 2-3 years of work experience in the B2B digital/social marketing field (agency experience preferred)
- An individual who is comfortable in creating innovative cross channel marketing strategies that exceed the rudimentary B2B methodology
- You have been exposed to influencer marketing and paid social campaigns
- You have excellent interpersonal, team, and written and verbal communication skills
- You are proactive, have pristine organization skills and pay close attention to detail
- You have analytical, strategic and data visualization skills
- You can work under pressure to deliver excellent quality work on quick deadlines
- You are proficient with Google Drive software (Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Bonus - comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.