Creative Strategist (REMOTE / HYBRID)
- Department: Business Development
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creative to scale the world’s fastest growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard for growth!
Viral Nation is hiring a Creative Strategist to join the Business Development team on helping develop creative strategies and translate them into RFP's, Pitched, Decks, etc. who will report to the Manager of the New Business Strategy. As part of the Business Development team, the successful candidate will use their superior writing, editing, and analytical skills to assist the team with producing winning proposals in response to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and generation of marketing material for bid submissions. We seek a motivated, confident person who will work closely with a tight-knit team actively participating in the proposal management process and developing killer presentations that will blow clients away.
- Support the Strategy & Business Development teams with the development of a full proposal response lifecycle, from opportunity research, RFI/ RFP intake, strategy development, and creative ideation through to submission.
- ideate and strategize winning concepts for ongoing proposals and bids, as per client briefs in the B2B category
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to schedule any required kick-off, qualification, information gathering, scope, or proposal review meetings.
- Under the direction of the Manager of the New Business Strategy, create and distribute project outlines and assign RFP requirements to relevant project team members for completion, supporting tasks independently where needed
- Simultaneously manage multiple RFP response projects within tight timelines.
- Independently and confidently manage the writing, editing, preparation, and submission of all proposal response documents to ensure they are compliant, clear, consistent, error-free, and impactful.
- Support all activities related to the assembly, production, and delivery of a fully-compliant proposal on time and in the format as specified by the Manager of the New Business Strategy & greater Business Development team.
- Stay up to date on current trends and best practices in the field of B2B marketing (social, digital and out-of-home)
- Update our knowledge base in an always-on manner to support future responses.
- Provide general administrative support within the Business Development department where needed
- Graduated from an accredited college or university within the field of business administration with a specialization in marketing
- You have 2-3 years of work experience in the digital/social marketing field (agency experience preferred)
- An individual who is comfortable in creating innovative cross-channel marketing strategies that exceed the rudimentary B2C methodology
- A self-starter who isn’t waiting for instructions but is willing to take the initiative and truly own their craft
- You have been exposed to influencer marketing and paid social campaigns
- You have excellent interpersonal, team, and written and verbal communication skills
- You are proactive, have pristine organization skills and pay close attention to detail
- You have analytical, strategic and data visualization skills
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.