Account Coordinator - Influencer Marketing (Remote / Hybrid)
- Department: Account Services
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creative to scale the world’s fastest growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard for growth!
The Account Coordinators support the account service team. This role collaborates with teams across the agency to tell stories, pursue the best ROI and drive exciting content on social media platforms.
Passionate team players, the Account Coordinators are excellent communicators with strong written and verbal skills. They are detail-oriented and thrive in a multi-tasking environment. The Account Coordinator will consistently look for ways to proactively assist the team to ensure each account is running seamlessly by checking every last detail on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist account team in identifying influencers, social media strategies, paid media etc.
- Research statistics and facts, new trends, influencers, new social media platforms etc.
- Monitors influencer postings
- Work on multiple facets of client programs including research, monitoring, analytics and reporting
- Assist with operational tasks including meeting set-up, invoice processing, tracking
- Creates and maintains content calendars and coverage trackers
- 2+ years of influencer, public relations and social media experience
- Agency experience is an asset
- Understands influencer marketing and campaign management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and accountable
- Works well under pressure and is committed to delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Interest in learning more about influencer marketing and other emerging platforms
- A college or university degree, or post-secondary certificate, in public relations, marketing or media/creative studies
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.