Media Operations Project Manager (Hybrid)
- Department: Account Services
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creativity to scale the world’s fastest-growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard
Working in tandem with the VP of Agency Operations as the Operations Project Manager of the Viral Nation Marketing Agency. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to play a critical role in ensuring department and cross-functional operations are performing at a high level and helping adapt them to the organization’s growth and evolution. The ideal candidate comes self-motivated, has a passion for continuous improvement, and has a proven track record of delivering results.
You will be responsible for the management and day-to-day functions that integrate within and between departments and teams, including the management of resources, processes, and systems. You will also support the development and integration of new systems and processes that scale the company’s capabilities and continue advancing our operating procedures to be best-in-class and aligned with the company's overall strategy, objectives, and goals.
You will be expected to develop and manage relationships with key organizational stakeholders on building and implementing communication, organizing events & experiences, and leading on major projects to improve our day-to-day operations within the Marketing Agency.
The successful candidate must have proven leadership experience with an innovative and entrepreneurial approach who is able to problem solve, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your leadership, passion and commitment to teamwork will contribute to drive successful business results and deliver exceptional experiences to our internal stakeholders, your team and colleagues.
- Directly report to our VP, Agency Operations
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments
- Execute in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
- Integrate new systems and processes & maintain them through ongoing training & support
- Audit processes to ensure high levels of compliance
- Support with resource forecasting and planning
- Establish, manage and integrate measurement frameworks
- Develop operational reports for senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing operations role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity & passion for social media and the influencer marketing industry
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment that evolves quickly
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.