Digital Media Specialist
- Department: Internal Marketing
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creativity to scale the world’s fastest-growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced culture. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200%, and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations, and we must keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard for
Viral Nation is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to help strategize, plan and execute our digital paid media initiatives. The Digital Media Specialist will collaborate with the marketing team on digital and performance media campaigns, including Paid Search, Social, Display and Video campaigns. This role will require a deep understanding of performance media strategy and tactics, data capture, measurement and optimization best practices, and platforms such as Google ads, Meta and LinkedIn. In partnership with copywriters, designers and demand generation specialists, the Digital Media Specialist will help create and facilitate best-in-performance media strategy to shape how we build our brand and acquire new customers across our business.
- Design and execute digital media campaigns in line with business goals, including brand awareness, acquisition and both B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Work closely and coordinate with marketing, sales, product and business development teams to help build ideal target audiences and key messages on major ad platforms.
- Develop and track KPIs for each campaign, recommending optimizations and test and learn opportunities.
- Routinely collect data and develop actionable insights and the communication of these to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to build best in class digital ads
- Collaborate with web developers to build optimal landing pages that match the KPIs of our various campaign priorities.
- Gain insight into competitive advertising activity
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies, making recommendations of new partners, software, techniques and tactics with relevant stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience as a Digital Media Specialist or in a similar role
- Customer centric, data focused approach to digital media strategy
- Experience in designing and successfully executing results-based performance media campaigns.
- Experience working with major ad platforms such as Google, Meta and LinkedI
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.