Account Executive - Influencer Marketing
- Department: Account Services
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creative to scale the world’s fastest growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard for growth!
The Account Executive role is focused on executing creative influencer programs and campaign executions across an array of brands and businesses that span beauty, fashion, technology, health and food. Account Executives are experienced, curious and willing to learn in this quickly evolving space.
Account Executives respond to incoming influencer briefs and support the strategy, planning, and talent management to ensure a successful and smooth campaign execution. They also play a key role in utilizing our proprietary performance and measurement tools. Account Executives pay strong attention to details and have the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team.
- Work directly with account managers and supervisors to deliver on influencer asks
- Support client accounts with identification of influencers, outreach and contract negotiations, campaign monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrate some understanding of the influencer landscape and best practices for working with influencers/stay up to date with the latest influencer marketing trends.
- Manage multiple influencer projects from identification to execution by anticipating challenges and ensuring deadline and budget adherence.
- Support influencer projects by working with appropriate specialties including DxI, Paid Performance, Creative to ensure seamless integration throughout programs.
- Using the brief, develop one-sheet summaries for influencers to be included as part of a recommendation to clients.
- Consistently produce high-quality internal and external content and contribute to the creation of larger influencer communication plans.
- 2+ years of experience in influencer marketing, social media management, public relations or similar
- Able to perform well under pressure and a team player
- Strong research, writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to interact with clients professionally and maintain relationships with influencers and content creators.
- Post-graduate degree in related field (digital communications, PR, marketing communications)
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.