Motion Designer - Social Media
- Department: Internal Marketing
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creative to scale the world’s fastest growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard for growth!
Viral Nation is seeking a Digital Designer to join the Marketing team and use their skills to help create, edit and design all marketing collateral, and designs for ongoing projects with a high emphasis on video content for web and social media across all channels for internal marketing. The primary focus of this role is video editing and post-production but we’re looking for someone with a diverse skillset and comprehensive understanding of the entire video production process. As part of the marketing team, you will apply your skill and passion for storytelling to a wide variety of content. This includes everything from online ads and promotional content, sizzle reels, client stories and testimonials, event coverage, learning, and informational content, and much more. We’re looking for someone versatile and open-minded.
We are looking for someone who has worked in an agency setting in a design capacity. As a bonus, you also know how to edit videos and perform simple animations.
- Create, produce and edit video content for web and social media across all channels
- Design & manage visual assets for different platforms including website, email, organic and paid social assets, and customer communications ensuring brand consistency throughout.
- Design static and motion graphics for digital acquisition across a variety of platforms
- Design and prepare mockups and storyboards for video marketing projects.
- Photo manipulation, editing, and compositing as required
- Work within pre-formatted email templates as well as design new templates to create efficiencies wherever possible.
- Support the development of sales materials with your unique visual storytelling skills
- Manage production of creative projects from concept to completion.
- Use Google analytics, and testing tools to make data-driven decisions for layouts and design
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.