- Department: Executive/Operations
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creative to scale the world’s fastest-growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar!
Viral Nation is looking for an energetic, dynamic, proactive individual to join the Administrative
Team. The Administrative Assistant will assist with critical tasks to support the business, as well as the larger team.
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard for growth
● Responsible for office maintenance, such as lunch and coffee pick-ups, ordering and
distributing office supplies and materials
● Planning and preparing for office events, meetings, off-site, promotional activities
● General errands as required
● Provide support to visitors and day-to-day general assistance for all employees
● Internal staff travel and itineraries
● Purchasing of employee/client gifting
● 1+ years in administration or office management
● Previous experience with various project management tactics and tools
● Proven ability to successfully juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
● Thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing, growth environment with an optimistic approach to
work and life
● Excellent verbal and written communication.
● Experience using G-Suite and other applications
● Strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead and anticipates needs
● High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.