Account Executive (Remote / Hybrid)
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Account Services
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. At Viral Nation, we embed brands in culture. We are not a typical ‘big agency’. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently.
We help brands find smarter ways to deliver better value to their communities by collaborating with the people who know them intimately, understand what they want, and create content that speaks directly to them. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of agency experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most engaging brands
The Account Executive role is focused on executing creative influencer programs across an array of brands and businesses that span beauty, fashion, technology, health and food. Account Executives are experienced, curious and willing to learn in this quickly evolving space.
Account Executives respond to incoming influencer briefs and support strategy, planning, talent management. They also play a key role in utilizing our proprietary performance and measurement tools. Account Executives pay strong attention to details and have the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team.
- Work directly with account managers and supervisors to deliver on influencer asks
- Support client accounts with identification of influencers, outreach and contract negotiations, campaign monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrate some understanding of the influencer landscape and best practices for working with influencers/stay up to date with the latest influencer marketing trends.
- Manage multiple influencer projects from identification to execution by anticipating challenges and ensuring deadline and budget adherence.
- Support influencer projects by working with appropriate specialties including DxI, Paid Performance, Creative to ensure seamless integration throughout programs.
- Using the brief, develop one-sheet summaries for influencers to be included as part of a recommendation to clients.
- Consistently produce high-quality internal and external content and contribute to the creation of larger influencer communication plans.
- 2-3 years of experience in influencer marketing, social media management, public relations or similar
- Previous experience with Discord is an asset
- Able to perform well under pressure and a team player
- Strong research, writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to interact with clients professionally and maintain relationships with influencers and content creators.
- Post-graduate degree in related field (digital communications, PR, marketing communications)
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.