Account Manager - Influencer Marketing
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creativity to scale the world’s fastest-growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard
The Account Manager works directly with senior team members to flawlessly execute the strategy built to meet client goals. They are stewards of the VN process and proactively manages the client file alongside other team members. They display exceptional time management and organizational skills and thrive on adaptability, assignments and tight deadlines.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Operate as the internal project manager
- Demonstrate a good understanding of influencer marketing
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in developing influencer recommendations, content direction, content scheduling, ongoing tracking and reporting on results.
- Execute and oversee strategies including - influencer marketing, content/social strategy, community management etc.
- Develop content overview documents for influencers outlining program details and content expectations with oversight from the senior team.
- Exhibit effective project management working closely with team to prepare status reports for client
- Be a master of process and care about the minutiae of how work is done to ensure efficiencies and practicalities.
- Effectively work within account budget parameters and assist with budget management
- Participate in presentation process including research, audits and proposal development
- Extremely familiar with the world of social media influencers and content creators
- Experience across social media platforms, software tools, tech, and digital trends.
- Experience with paid advertising channels (i.e. Google Ads, FB Ads, etc) in order to work alongside the performance marketing team
- Collaborative and solution-oriented.
- 3+ years experience predominantly in digital communications, influencer marketing, public relations, social media etc.
- Lead a team and guide the junior team members
- Experience in developing and executing successful client programs
- Direct experience with social media tools and platforms
- Passion and understanding for influencer marketing
- Experience with effectively delegating and/or executing many tactical assignments and accurately judging and reviewing the work of junior staff.
- Proactive and unafraid to manage up
- Must be able to work some Toronto, Canada (EST timezone) hours
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.