Community Manager - Influencer Marketing
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Department: Internal Marketing
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creativity to scale the world’s fastest-growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard
- Work with the content, social, and strategy team, the incumbent will develop community management strategies and creative ideation for Viral Nation
- Develop content calendars and manage the day-to-day process of posting and scheduling on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. for all Viral Nation social media accounts
- Develop copy for all social media posts
- Meet and exceed KPIs by building out monthly growth and engagement reports
- Use social media management and analytics tool, Later.com, to measure growth and engagement for all social media projects
- Work in collaboration with the Content division, under the direction of the Director, Content and Social Media Strategy, to ensure processes and protocols are followed and enhanced
- Act as a strategic community manager and engage with followers on all social platforms to enable growth in alignment with client KPIs
- Manage all Viral Nation's social media, including but not limited to auditing, competitive analysis, strategy, content ideation, community management and reporting
- Curate periodical reports for reporting manager demonstrating engagement and analytics
- Manage Digital Ad spends for brands
- Act as the Social Media expert at Viral Nation, keeping the team up-to-date with changes in the ecosystem, current best practices and trends
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience with Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- B2B experience
- Proficiency with social media management and analytical tools including Later.com and Hootsuite.
- Must have a university degree, or college diploma, in a relevant field such as marketing, business, public relations, communications, and/or have equivalent work experience.
- Must have professionally managed Social Media for brands.
- Experience growing brands on social media through strategic community management
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.