- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Internal Marketing
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. At Viral Nation, we embed brands in culture. We are not a typical ‘big agency’. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently.
We help brands find smarter ways to deliver better value to their communities by collaborating with the people who know them intimately, understand what they want, and create content that speaks directly to them. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of agency experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most engaging brands
Viral Nation is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to create and maintain our corporate website.
Our perfect match is a persuasion powerhouse who thrives on blending a scientific approach with artistic flair and laser-focused designs, and is comfortable moving at breakneck speed.
With a focus on improving engagement and conversion rates, this is an opportunity to make a measurable impact while working with an experienced (and fun!) team.
What You’ll Do
- Help to develop, maintain and evolve our digital properties
- Work with stakeholders to create stunning, creative web pages
- Build and maintain our corporate website and provide guidance on
- Ensure understanding of issues and present clear rationale for decisions, seeking to address stakeholder needs with win-win solutions.
- Firm understanding of Internet standards, HTTP/HTTPS and HTML in particular.
- Familiarity with Web Security and SSO.
- Ability to review requirements and communicate UI designs to other technical staff including UX experts.
- Collaborate on feature design and problem-solving with technical and non-technical teams, stakeholders, and decision-makers
- Help create conversion focused landing pages
Who You Are
- 5 years+ of front end development experience in an agency or in-house
- Experience working and prototyping complex workflows with Figma (current tool), Sketch, Invision or similar products
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Knowledge of web technologies, and their impact on design decisions
- A portfolio of work that showcases sites (and possibly apps) that are intuitive, beautifully designed and well thought out
- Driven to stay current with front-end trends, frameworks, etc.
- Able to accept feedback with grace
- Able to easily switch gears and prioritize a diverse workload for business impact
- Detail-oriented and hyper-efficient with time management
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.