- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Creative & Content
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. At Viral Nation, we embed brands in culture.
Our mission is to close the distance between brands and consumers by creating tighter bonds. We help brands find smarter ways in and deliver better value to their communities by collaborating with the people who know them intimately, understand what they want, and can create content that speaks directly to them.
We are not a typical ‘big agency’. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders, and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently.
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our growing Content team. In this role, you'll help to develop community management strategies for a variety of our clients, working across all industries and channels. This is a very collaborative role, allowing you to do everything from develop social copy to managing content calendars, social posts/scheduling, diving into analytics, etc.
- Support with clients' overall social media strategies, including but not limited to auditing, competitive analysis, strategy, content ideation, community management and reporting
- Develop content calendars and manage the day to day process of posting and scheduling on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.; manage Digital Ad spends for brands
- Develop copy for all social media posts
- Meet and exceed KPI’s by building out monthly growth and engagement reports
- Use social media management and analytics tool, Later.com, to measure growth and engagement for all social media projects
- Act as a strategic community manager and engage with followers on all social platforms to enable growth in alignment with client KPIs
- Curate periodical reports for clients demonstrating engagement and analytics
- Proven track record building and managing a cross-platform following on social media for professional brands
- Up to date knowledge of all social platforms, with an expert-level knowledge of using Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.
- Proficiency with social media management and analytical tools including Later.com and Hootsuite
- Experience building community through social platforms
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.