Director of Corporate Communications
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Internal Marketing
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of digital agency and technology experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics.
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony.
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most advanced social media technologies
- Lead and point of contact for Analyst and Media Relations
- Executive Communications
- New category and new industry story creation
- Significantly increase our share of voice, positive sentiment and position us leader in all our LoB categories
- Work with leadership to create and amplify our strategic messaging
- Crisis and rapid response to new and emerging trends in the news cycle.
- Provide leadership in all external communications, including press releases, website messaging, external initiatives and projects
- Brand reputation management
- Manage Our External Partner Work with current PR agency to establish goals and oversee the practical implementation of unique, targeted strategies that help Viral Nation get maximum return from their campaigns
- Formulate Brand Stories: refine the core messages and narrative of Viral Nation, driving a positive story, strategy, and public image of the brand. Create consistency in all areas of communication
- Develop PR Plan: Utilize your media savviness with digital mediums for promotions across our various business lines.
- 4+ years in corporate communications focusing on PR and executive communications
- Proven ability to work with industry voices to change narratives
- Proven experience in meaningfully growing share of voice and media coverage for companies in new space to positively impact corporate goals
- Excellent writer and storyteller
- Ability to learn our business and align communication strategy and initiative to support our goals
- Strategic thinker
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.