HR Business Partner
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Department: People & Culture
Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
What’s in it for you:
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average humans
- Flexible work schedule
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most engaging brands
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
- Partnering with business, understanding associate needs and deploying HR interventions.
- Driving Talent Engagement practices, implementing policies, ensuring associate wellness
- Deploying HR processes and communicating about changes in policies and processes from time to time.
- Resolving employee grievances.
- Supporting process owners to drive necessary actions with the assigned associates to encourage participation / ensure compliance
- Contributing to improvement and innovations in HR processes.
- Collaborating with other HR stakeholders (Talent Acquisition/Resource Management /Immigration/Other support Groups) as per requirement.
- Providing timely, accurate and meaningful data for management reports.
- Analyzing trends of key HR metrics and working with Business teams and other stakeholders to chart out a plan of action for improvements.
- Degree in human resources management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive nature
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to details
- Highly organized
- Good people skills.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.