- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Account Services
Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of agency experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most engaging brands
This position plays a pivotal role in the day-to-day management of client programs. Passionate about creative influencer strategies and knowledgeable about both paid and earned engagement across tiers of influencers, this role is expected to drive client programming from start to finish. This includes detailed tactical timelines and plans, managing junior staff and an analytical approach to measuring success.
As an AS, you’re expected to jump in at every level, from influencer contract negotiations to tough client conversations. You have a deep understanding of influencers across segments and channels, staying on top of disclosure guidelines, with a clear understanding of best practices for demonstrating the impact of an influencer program. This position is client-facing and should display confidence when dealing with clients, At this level, you have superior social and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, while also knowing when to ‘manage up’.
- Help lead strategy across multiple influencer campaigns from one-off executions to long-term, relationship-based programs.
- Demonstrate creativity and conceptual thinking on client programs and projects.
- Work closely in integrated teams to ensure seamless coordination between activities (i.e. paid amplification, public relations programs and creative campaigns, social etc).
- Work with influencers to create engaging, authentic content on behalf of brands.
- Effectively work within account budget parameters. Demonstrate a solid understanding of budget parameters and the ability to handle the day-to-day budget.
- Maintain strong relationships with brands across a variety of verticals.
- Assist in the building of client presentations.
- Day-to-day client leader, with oversight from account director and senior management.
- At least five (5) years of experience in client-facing digital, social, PR or influencer role
- Deep experience with influencer engagement across paid and earned, different tiers and segments
- Strong understanding of influencers and social media landscape
- Experience in creating social media content and driving measurement efforts for social, digital or influencer programs including calculating benchmarks, engagement rates, synthesizing data
- Highly organized, with experience managing multiple clients simultaneously
Nice to have:
- Experience working specifically with influencers on new and/or emerging platforms (TikTok, Twitch etc)
- Additional social/digital experience in content creation, social strategy or paid media
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.