- Delhi, India
- Department: People & Culture
Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
What’s in it for you:
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of agency experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics
- Flexible work schedule
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most engaging brands
Viral Nation is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter, who will be responsible for building and executing strategies to engage and build relationships with world class talent within the software engineering communities. Your partnership with the Technology team will be integral to hiring strong talent to drive technology strategies forward that are critical to the future growth of our business.
We’re passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners and advisors to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
- You are a self-starter who can navigate fluid environments, build processes, and is resourceful and organized
- You understand the highly competitive market for technical skills and you have the ability to quickly build a strong, diverse network of candidates.
- You are passionate about people and have a knack for finding top talent
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Creatively source untapped candidates for current roles and build a pipeline for future roles
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Proactively improve our recruiting processes and identify opportunities that need refinement
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Provide a world-class candidate experience by delivering timely, thoughtful and helpful updates and feedback
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Demonstrates Data Integrity and ability to understand Data to help influence hiring decisions
- Adhere to all Pinterest compliance, recruiting policies and best practices, leveraging available tools and data to drive strategic decision making
- At least 3 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Human Resources or related discipline
- Proven and practical experience leading initiatives and managing full-cycle Technical/Engineering recruitment within an agile recruiting environment
- Experience recruiting for a variety of product development and software engineering roles (e.g. DevOps, Backend, Fullstack, UI Engineers, Mobile Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with high-volume recruitment in the Technology field and sourcing experience in Canada and Internationally
- Ability to understand and communicate about different technology stacks, programming languages and other technical elements and requirements with hiring managers and candidates
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Demonstrated strength in planning and prioritization skills to ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A data-driven, operational mindset - capable of using metrics and drawing insights to help identify challenges, solve problems, and share recruiting progress with leaders
- Skilled at identifying and engaging passive candidates, building diverse pipelines, and providing inclusive candidate experiences
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.