Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Department: People & Culture
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
What’s in it for you:
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of agency experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics
- Flexible work schedule
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most engaging brands
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
- Develop and lead all sourcing strategies and execute searches
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges/universities, LinkedIn, and job boards.
- Help implement online and offline employer branding activities.
- Draft and prepare offer letters, employment agreements, and other onboarding documentation.
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, sourcing, interviews and communication).
- Work with leadership to forecast hiring needs based on the company’s growth plans.
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness around the company’s career opportunities.
- Develop a network and database of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates).
- Manage and further develop our internal and referral program.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure an exceptional candidate experience and employee career pathing.
- Measure key recruitment metrics (i.e. source of hire, time-to-hire etc.) and build out robust talent analytics dashboards.
- Liaise with internal departments and the executive team constantly to ensure alignment.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience working in a high-volume recruitment environment.
- Proficiency with recruitment software and analytical tools, including LinkedIn and ATS.
- Must have a university degree, or college diploma, from a reputable academic institution and/or have equivalent work experience.
- Preference is given to candidates who have managed searches across performance marketing, accounts services, creative, and other marketing/advertising disciplines.
- Prior executive recruitment experience is a definite asset.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.