- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Talent Agency
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. Viral Nation is a global digital marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing, talent representation, social media marketing and management, and content production. Our influencers develop engaging and authentic content that drives real ROI, and likewise our creative and social teams develop compelling content that makes brands' social break through the noise of our cluttered feeds.
We are a company of digital and social natives that are passionate about delivering results. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
We envision Viral Nation becoming a data and AI tech mammoth in the coming years and we are actively recruiting top talent technology professionals to help us get there and co-create innovative digital products that will go viral.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of agency experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most engaging brands
We are currently seeking a professional and organized Talent Coordinator to work within our influencer talent agency division to assist our team in representing and managing the careers of various social media influencers within our agency.
Must be a positive, creative, and dedicated hard worker who can balance a multitude of tasks in an extremely fast work paced environment. The incumbent should possess a basic understanding of social media marketing, brand partnerships, talent management, talent representation, contract negotiations and have an existing deep network of social media influencers.
- Assist in discovering and signing large influencers who are looking for business management.
- Working with influencers on a daily basis to process requests, remind them of posting schedules, and discuss any new opportunities.
- Represent the business and brands of leading social media personalities.
- Assist the Talent Agents with brand partnerships for specific talent and the agency as a whole.
- Stay on top of trends in the influencer marketing space.
- Assist the Talent team in pursuing new opportunities: such as TV and Film casting for our talent, adopters for new apps, and finding collaboration opportunities for our exclusive influencers and other large influencers.
- Present and assist with the execution of growth strategies for influencers.
- Must have a basic understanding of talent management/talent representation of Social Media Influencers and/or celebrities.
- The candidate must have a university degree or college diploma and/or equivalent experience.
- Must have an existing deep network of social media influencers and talent.
- Must have experience professionally managing brand partnerships and in talent management (preferably at an agency).
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.