Account Director, Content and Social Strategy
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Creative & Content
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. At Viral Nation, we embed brands in culture. We are not a typical ‘big agency’. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently.
We help brands find smarter ways to deliver better value to their communities by collaborating with the people who know them intimately, understand what they want, and create content that speaks directly to them. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of agency experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world’s most engaging brands
- Work with the Head of Content and Social Media Strategy to manage projects through all stages of execution and delivery to ensure work is on time, accurate, and on budget.
- Understanding client requirements, writing proposals and briefs, and managing internal workflows while working with internal and client stakeholders.
- You apply your knowledge of integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns across a number of diverse industries.
- You have experience with design, content development, and implementation of social strategies.
- You understand all facets of project execution and can support all deliverables, including timelines, pricing, budget analyses, channel strategy, measurement and reporting.
- Develops highly engaging and articulate Powerpoint presentations for creative presentations and client meetings.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in content plans for new and existing clients
- Work closely with pre-sales and Business Development to build plans that help win new “content” business
- Manages external communications with third-party suppliers associated with tactical development and coordination of a project
- Minimum of 5-7 years of professional related experience - some agency experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of social media and its best practices
- Must have a university degree, or college diploma, in a relevant field such as marketing, business, public relations, communications, and/or have equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects in a busy agency or studio environment.
- Superior communication and organizational skills, with acute attention to detail
- Understanding of design principles with experience providing creative/design feedback.
- Experience growing brands on social media
- Highly confident using Google Suite Tools
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.