- 30 Tower Ln, Avon, CT 06001, USA
Are you ready to join a dynamic team that helps you reach your potential while affording you time to enjoy all life has to offer? If you are, then Village Mortgage culture and philosophy may be the right fit for your talents. We are a family oriented business that offers flexible work schedules and understands the importance of work-life balance. We offer full benefits and advancement opportunities for those who excel. Our employees enjoy a friendly and fun work environment along with modern and comfortable office spaces utilizing the latest in technology. If you have a passion for going above and beyond borrower expectations and embrace forward-thinking solutions to help borrowers of varying incomes improve their lives through home ownership, we want to hear from you.
The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for assisting the Information Technology Department in all aspects of our Encompass System by becoming a Certified Administrator. The SA is also responsible for understanding the Motivity computer system requirements to define and analyze system problems, design and test standards, and apply solutions.
- Manage Encompass loan origination system and supporting software on-site in Avon, CT, office and remotely for branch locations
- Develop and maintain custom input forms, business rules, eFolder documents, and loan templates in Encompass360
- Maintain all Encompass360 services including Encompass Documents, MAVENT, etc.
- Responsible for Encompass Consumer Connect and TPO Connect setup and administration
- Manage supporting systems that interface with Encompass
- Manage Motivity business analytics software on-site in Avon, CT office and remotely for branch locations
- Setup and maintain employee access to application and security roles
- Develop and maintain queries, solutions, dashboards, KPIs, and reports
- Map fields, create expressions and validate the information between Motivity and integrated software
- Create, design and customize reports for managers and staff to increase efficiency
- Create report subscriptions to automate delivery of information
- Monitor Support Desk for assigned tickets and process based on priority
- Train staff on system upgrades and end-user functionality
- Integrate additional systems to expand available information to end-users
- Work with management staff to continually develop new functionality
- Flexible, Detail Oriented, Customer focus, Team working, Initiative, Problem solving, Organized, Self-motivated
- Adopt the Village culture of Professionalism, Integrity, Effectiveness and Dynamic attitude that contributes to an internal environment of teamwork and promotes a positive brand image to our external customers.
- Comply with Village procedures, policies and regulations relevant to this role. Undertake relevant training on Village policies and procedures as delivered by the line manager, the Human Resources department or compliance, risk, internal audit teams either directly or via Digital University.
- Computer skills: good working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Proven background in accurate, high volume data entry
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize
- Maintain standards and professionalism during periods of fluctuating workloads
- Provide professional service to direct customers of Village Mortgage in all interactions.
- Maintain team standards through supporting other team members in the Systems team in achieving their service/quality levels and targets, as required.
- Build effective working relationships with other team members.
- Manage daily tasks to ensure business needs are consistently met.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A., B.B.A., B.S., etc.) from a four-year college or university; or three to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Encompass Administrator Certification preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, this role does require the ability to lift computer equipment up to 20 lbs. and bend or stoop as necessary.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Village Mortgage continues to be a leader in mortgage lending, celebrating 20 years of helping people become homeowners. We offer innovative technologies, an expansive mortgage product line, competitive rates, and exemplary customer service that makes Village Mortgage New England's premiere choice for local mortgage lending. Village Mortgage has over 120 employees in 21 offices throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and Maine, and is licensed in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine Nevada and Florida. Village Mortgage Company offers USDA, FHA, and VA mortgage financing, and is a direct seller and servicer for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
To learn more about Village Mortgage, visit https://villagemtg.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.