- Property Location: Preserve at Albertville & Beacon Ridge
Village Green offers a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed residents' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to create a "best in class" apartment community!
The Service Manager position will serve to be the key technical and maintenance leader in the multifamily property. The successful candidate will work alongside the operations leadership team to deliver seamless customer service. As the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the direct leadership, development, and support of our maintenance team.
An added benefit to working with Village Green is our in-house training and support programs which you will have direct access.
Join Village Green and jumpstart your career!
Pay is up to $60k
- Daily supervision of Maintenance staff members including delegation of work orders, special projects and time management techniques
- Inspection and oversight of existing and completed work orders
- HVAC, Boiler, plumbing, electrical, appliance and all other service requests
- Mentoring and training new and existing maintenance staff members
- Involvement with interviewing and selection of new maintenance team members
- Provides written monthly energy management recommendations for the building
- Identifies capital improvements and obtain required estimates/bids
- Assists in budget preparation for maintenance expenses
- 3-5 years experience in a hotel, apartment, or hospital maintenance/engineering with two years of supervisory experience leading a team.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Ability to create a team, mentor, and train a team
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing systems, appliances, water heaters, chillers/boilers, and H.V.A.C. H.V.A.C. or EPA Universal Certification preferred
- Proven track record managing a preventative maintenance program and experience with capital projects.
Village Green offers exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented passionate people seeking growth. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401-K + match, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program, exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.