Manager in Training
- Property Location: South Grove
Award-winning, management company, operating in over 42 markets, with over a billion in real estate under management. Focused on customer experience, creating authentic experiences, and creating an environment to nurture and develop a new generation of leaders.
For almost two decades, The MIT training program has been providing the future leaders of Village Green the necessary tools and foundational training to not only be highly effective Property Managers, but also opens the door to earn Area Director and Vice President opportunities down the road.
The MIT program is a six month, full time and fully compensated position where you will work primarily at one of our best in class properties and are mentored by the current Property Manager at that location. Throughout the program, you will learn the responsibilities of the Property Manager role through a unique learning environment that not only includes hands on training, but also classroom like training as well. The six months will move quickly and before you know it, you will graduate the program and be taking on your first promotion/challenge as a Property Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing or relative field
- · The ability to relocate is preferred
- · Demonstrate excellent customer service and leadership
- · The ability to multi-task and have strong time management
- · Good supervisory and problem solving skills, as well as, ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- · An excellent understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- · Previous experience with Microsoft Word and Excel programs
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.