Manager in Training
- 111 No Street, Ann Arbor, MI, United States
- Property Location: Corporate
VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
Village Green's Manager-In-Training Program provides selected college graduates who are seeking management careers in real estate, the opportunity to join Village Green. Managers-In-Training generally advance to a Property Manager position after six months in a concentrated property management program.
***It is mandatory that candidates are able to relocate in order to be considered.***
These associates receive hands-on practical leadership training in Operations Management, Marketing, Financial Analysis, Human Resources, as well as other core curriculum.
Managers-In-Training experience close mentoring from key Village Green executives and attend a variety of business forums.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing or relative field
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and leadership
- The ability to multi-task and have strong time management
- Good supervisory and problem solving skills, as well as, ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- An excellent understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word and Excel programs
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.