- 409 Carlyle E, Belleville, IL 62221, USA
- Property Location: St. Clair Village
VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
The Pool Monitor is responsible for keeping a close eye on the users of a swimming pool and associated facilities to ensure safe behavior and assist with problems. If swimmers do get into difficulties, the attendant takes appropriate measures to rescue them and administers first aid. Some attendants also have responsibility for the safe and hygienic operation of the pool itself, including monitoring the levels of chemicals, heating and filtration, maintaining the skimmers/pump baskets, vacuuming the pool/spa and maintaining the upkeep of the mechanical pump room(s) and equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Opens and closes the pool
· Checks pool chemicals & maintaining pool area
· Maintains pool equipment
· Performs safety check and performs first aid as needed
· Keeps pool areas clean
· Provides excellent guest service
· Must be service-oriented, enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and exceptional grooming standards
· Display welcoming demeanor, friendly attitude, and team player
· Ability to multi-task, accepts new responsibilities, be proactive, and take initiative and ownership of grievances, solving matters when appropriate.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Reliable transportation, and ability to work a flexible schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.