- 9811 Copper Creek Dr, Austin, TX 78729, USA
- Property Location: The Hendrix
VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
The Maintenance Technician responsibilities will include:
- Timely completion of work orders and special projects
- Completion of plumbing and electrical service requests
- Completion of apartment turns including...
- Appliance repair/replacement
- Servicing residents in a friendly, customer service oriented manner
- Diagnoses problems and repairs in the areas of electrical
- Responds to all service requests, on-call emergencies as directed by the Property Manager and Service Manager, must be completed in a timely and professional manner
- Assists in maintaining the exterior of the property daily to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times
- Housekeeping duties as required, as well as snow removal during winter months, when needed
- Performs property maintenance of pools, spas, and pool areas if applicable
Looking for someone to grow with us through a full property renovation!
- Excellent customer service skills and general computer knowledge.
- The candidate should have strong experience with plumbing, electrical, appliances, and painting.
- Plumbing, contracting, builders certifications, and licenses a plus! Availability for on-call purposes and the flexibility and ability to work weekends when necessary is appreciated!
We offer an outstanding benefits package including...
- 401K, with a match!!!!
- Bonus program
The Hendrix: https://www.liveatthehendrix.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.