- 1699 Shanley Dr, Columbus, OH 43224, USA
- Property Location: Clear Point Gardens
VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
Village Green has an immediate Groundskeeper position available!
The Groundskeeper maintains the grounds and common areas of the property to ensure a clean, debris-free, safe, positive "curb appeal". Within limits, assist maintenance staff in the preparation of apartments and completion of service requests.
The Groundskeeper responsibilities will include:
- Establishes and maintains good relations with residents, vendors, prospective residents, and co-workers.
- Maintains the exterior appearance of the community to Village Green curb appeal standards in order to portray a positive image to prospective residents as well as current residents and to ensure that the property appearance meets company standards. This involves walking the entire property daily to remove trash, snow and ice (when and where applicable), debris, abandoned property, etc., sweeping out compactor/recycle/dumpster areas; maintaining mailbox areas, sidewalks, gutters, fencing, common lighting, pools, parking lots, breezeways, and all common areas in a neat, safe and clean manner with empty trash cans; returning rocks to rock beds; weeding and watering flower beds and pots as necessary.
- Maintains and operates various types of equipment in performing the job functions of a Groundskeeper. Examples of equipment utilized are leaf blowers, pressure washers, handsaws, pruners, etc.
- Performs all reasonable duties as assigned by Service Supervisor/Manager, Assistant Property Manager in the absence of the Property Manager, Asst. Property Manager, or the Area Director.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be responsible, punctual and reliable
- Must have availability to work a flexible schedule any day of the week
- Willing and able to work out if doors for long periods of time in various types of weather
Village Green offers exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented people seeking growth and commitment. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program, exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.