- 406 Carlyle E, Belleville, IL 62221, USA
- Property Location: St. Clair Village
Are you a Property Manager looking for a new opportunity? Village Green offers a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed residents' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to create "best in class" apartment communities! As the Property Manager, you will manage all facets of the apartment community operations to achieve financial goals and ownership objectives while following Village Green policies, all applicable laws and ordinances including Fair Housing and Equal Employment laws.
• Develops monthly marketing plan for property. Establishes weekly leasing goals in order to achieve budgeted occupancy levels. Oversees outside marketing to major employers on a weekly basis. Maintains detailed knowledge of market and sub-market through networks established/maintained with significant competitors
• Recruits, hires, train, schedules, coordinates and supervises all staff / department activities.
• Develops rapport with residents through timely communication and interaction at property sponsored gatherings.
• Prepares and implements property-operating budget. Maintains and control property income in addition to expenses. Completes required reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly leasing, variance and capital reporting
• Oversees Accounts Receivable ensuring rents and all other applicable fees are billed and collected. Ensures that collection and demand notices are generated, delivered and/or posted as required by local laws. Initiates and oversees eviction process working with the attorney if needed to ensure timeliness and desired results
• Endorses, posts, and makes bank deposits daily
• Negotiates, develops and maintains all service and capital improvement contracts per company guidelines
• Oversees all service and capital contracts for timeliness and workmanship. Maintains required certificates of insurance
• Oversees/completes computerized accounting functions for accuracy and timeliness. Including SODA refunds and interest payments
• Performs regular property inspections for cleanliness, curb appeal, and to ensure property is free of hazards
• Oversees the process of “turning over a unit” to make available for next renter by conducting a pre-move-in inspection. Conducts move-out inspections and assesses charges if appropriate
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 2-4 years' previous experience as a property assistant/manager.
· Experience with property management software and an intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Good supervisory, communication, and problem solving skills. Experience with property. management software and an intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner
· An excellent understanding of accounting practices and procedure.
· Developed salesmanship skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.