- 4527 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78751, USA
- Property locations: Echo
Village Green is searching for enthusiastic individuals to join our Sales Consultant team and be the first point of contact at our award-winning apartment communities. If you have persuasive sales and marketing skills, excellent communication and negotiating abilities, and are customer service oriented, this may be the perfect role for you!
***Please note this is a Part-Time position***
· In this sales role, you will quickly identify the needs of our prospective residents to help them find the perfect apartment home.
· You will be rewarded for your sales performance and have the opportunity to participate in an attractive commission program.
· You will also be required to establish and maintain good relations with residents, prospective residents, customers, and co-workers.
As a Leasing Sales Consultant you will also:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, residents, vendors, and all outside contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure that the sales office, models, vacant apartments, and common areas meet Village Green standards on a daily basis and report deficiencies to Property Manager
- Prepare all rental applications for approval; verifies all pertinent information and submits applicant file to manager for approval.
- Contribute to lease preparation.
- Inspect apartments before move in and report deficiencies to appropriate personnel
This is a fast-paced professional environment where each day will be different. If you are comfortable working in a sales driven environment and are willing to go above and beyond to exceed our customer's expectations, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our ideal Sales Associate has 1-2 years of sales experience in a retail, hospitality, or multi-family environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office is ideal. Strong verbal and written communications skills is a must. Ability to work weekends is necessary. Undergraduate degree is strongly preferred. Join our team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.