Service Tech (Entry-Level)
- 3050 Birch Hollow Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA
- Property locations: Mill Creek Townhomes
VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
Village Green has an immediate Maintenance Technician position available!
The Maintenance Technician responsibilities will include:
- Timely completion of work orders and special projects
- Completion of plumbing and electrical service requests
- Completion of apartment turns including cleaning, drywall repair, painting, and appliance repair/replacement
- Servicing residents in a friendly, customer service oriented manner, ensuring timely completion of the work order
- General grounds keeping and housekeeping duties required, as well as snow removal during winter months, when needed.
- 1-3 years maintenance experience or Technical school certification
- Excellent customer service skills and general computer knowledge.
- General experience with plumbing, electrical, appliances, and painting.
- Availability for on-call purposes and the flexibility and ability to work weekends when necessary is appreciated!
Village Green offers exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented people seeking growth and commitment. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program, exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.