Civil Engineer Recent Graduate
Vilbig and Associates, PLLC (VA) is a professional services firm specializing in the design and delivery of consulting civil engineering, land planning, construction management and surveying services. We serve our clients in the north Texas area and surrounding states for both the public and private sectors. Our corporate office is located in Denison, Grayson County, Texas. Our second office is located in Plano, Collin County, Texas. We are well-positioned to serve clients throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex. Our history of design and delivery excellence has spanned more than 39 years.
We are continuing the Vilbig tradition of building our communities while serving our clients, profession and country since 1886.
Vilbig and Associates (VA) is seeking a qualified, growth-oriented civil engineer for land development and civil design in our Denison, Texas office. VA is a professional services firm specializing in the design and delivery of consulting civil engineering, land planning and surveying services to the private and public sector.
Full time, in-person at our office in Denison, Texas with the flexibility to work from home after competencies are demonstrated.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with creating an engineering plan for land development based on their calculations and any research conducted. They should have experience with AutoCAD and be able to utilize strong design skills in order to create visual aids. By utilizing strong organizational and communication skills, this candidate will also have the ability to execute a project based on the criteria outlined.
- Work closely with project managers to establish project timelines and designs
- Develop diagrams and visual aids and prepare design specifications
- Execute project based on outlined criteria
- Learn and follow QA/QC procedures
- Design of grading, utility infrastructure, storm water and hydrological analysis
- Design of site facility layouts, and grading and drainage
- Researches code issues and works with City, State, and County officials
- May attend design review meetings, and interact with clients as his or her level of experience progresses
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (ABET accredited)
- Internship in civil engineering with experience related to site design, land development and land use permitting preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Registrations/Certifications: EIT
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills
- If you are interested in joining our small business team, please include a cover letter and a 16personalities.com assessment with application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.