Civil Engineer Project Manager
Vilbig and Associates, PLLC (VA) is a professional services firm specializing in the design and delivery of consulting civil engineering, land planning, construction management and surveying services. We serve our clients in the north Texas area and surrounding states for both the public and private sectors. Our corporate office is located in Denison, Grayson County, Texas. Our second office is located in Plano, Collin County, Texas. We are well-positioned to serve clients throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex. Our history of design and delivery excellence has spanned more than 39 years.
We are continuing the Vilbig tradition of building our communities while serving our clients, profession and country since 1886.
CIVIL ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER
Vilbig and Associates (VA) is seeking a qualified, growth-oriented civil engineer for land development and civil design in our Denison, Texas office. VA is a professional services firm specializing in the design and delivery of consulting civil engineering, land planning and surveying services to the private and public sector.
· Works effectively with direct supervision on land development projects
· Perform assignments requiring knowledge and application of engineering principles with the latest design codes
· Develop site drainage plans and hydrology studies using the latest software programs
· Familiar with 3D soft ware such as Civil 3D
· Review construction submittals for conformance to contract and design documents
· Learn and follow QA/QC procedures
· Design of earthwork analysis, utility infrastructure design, storm water management planning and hydrological analysis
· Experienced in the design of site facility layouts, and grading and drainage
· Researches code issues and works with City, State, and County officials
· Researches design options and documents findings for Project Engineers and/or Project Managers
· Assists with other duties assigned by Project Engineers and/or Project Managers
· May attend design review meetings, and interact with clients as his or her level of experience progresses
· Education required: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
· Registrations/Certifications preferred: EIT or PE
· 3 years of civil engineering experience is required, 5+ preferred
· 3 years of AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is preferred
· Include a 16personalities.com assessment with your application
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.